Table of contents
- Who processes your data?
- What is personal data and what data is processed by Cayro Woman SL ?
- What is the purpose of the processing of my personal data?
- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of my data?
- How long is my personal data kept?
- Is my data shared with third party recipients?
- Are automated decisions made with my personal data?
- What are the rights that Cayro Woman SL guarantees me regarding the processing of my personal data?
- Security and confidentiality measures in the processing of your personal data.
Who processes your personal data?
- COMPANY NAME: Cayro Woman SL
- COMMERCIAL NAME: Cayro Woman SL
- CIF: B90488297
- POSTAL ADDRESS: Calle Celulosa 18 – Sevilla (41017)
- PHONE: 628 493 400
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org </ li >
What is personal data and what data is processed?
Personal data is considered to be all the information of an identified or identifiable natural person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, by means of an identifier such as name, postal address, email or telephone number, etc. From Cayro Woman SL we treat the personal data that users and / or clients provide us for the provision of a commercial service consisting of the distribution and commercialization of materials for the manufacture of headdresses and hats offered by Cayro Woman SL . For this reason, we inform you that the main categories of data that are collected by users are identification data and postal and / or electronic addresses, etc. Similarly, we inform you that, based on the principle of data minimization, the treatment that Cayro Woman SL makes of your data will be adequate and pertinent, limited to those necessary depending on the purposes for which are collected; and respecting in any case the preferences of the user, as long as they expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of their personal data.
What is the purpose of the processing of my personal data?
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of my data?
For the purposes of the processing of your data Cayro Woman SL informs you that the legitimizing bases for the processing of your data, that is, that it empowers Cayro Woman SL to treat your data; are as follows:
- The provision of a Cayro Woman SL marketing service of an optimal nature for the user and / or client.
- The legitimate interest of the user and / or client to be able to provide the service with the highest quality, adapting to the needs of the user and / or client and improving the provision of the services we offer.
- The express consent of the users and / or clients, by virtue of which they allow us to process the data when the user expressly authorizes it in advance
How long is my personal data kept?
From Cayro Woman SL , in compliance with the principle of limitation of the conservation period, we inform you that the personal data collected will be processed solely and exclusively for the time strictly necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected in each case. Unless mandatory legal provision establishes a longer conservation period for reasons of legal certainty and to attend to the claims of users and / or clients.
Is my data shared with third party recipients?
Are automated decisions made with my personal data?
Users are informed that Cayro Woman SL will not carry out the application of automated decisions, profiles or logic with the personal data it collects from its customers and / or users. If necessary, automated decisions will be carried out as long as the user has been previously informed of the general or particular conditions thereof.
What are the rights that you guarantee me regarding the processing of my personal data?
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, Cayro Woman SL guarantees its users and / or clients the exercise of the following rights regarding the right to the protection of personal data:
- Access : any user has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Cayro Woman SL is treating the personal data that concerns him or not, and in such case, he has the right to obtain information on whether your personal data that is being processed.
- Rectification : users have the right to request the rectification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete, as well as to carry out the correction of possible errors that their data contains.
- Deletion : the data is allowed to be deleted and, therefore, they stop being processed by Cayro Woman SL when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which were collected, unless there is a legal obligation to keep them and / or other reasons prevail that legitimize Cayro Woman SL for their treatment.
- Limitation : in certain circumstances, users may request the limitation of the processing of their data, that is, the limitation of the data implies that Cayro Woman SL has to paralyze the future processing of your data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Opposition : as in the previous case, users may object to the processing of their data. As a consequence of this, Cayro Woman SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability : the user has the right to receive their personal data and be able to transmit it directly to another person in charge.
In accordance with the provisions, if the user has given their consent for a specific purpose, they have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment that is based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To exercise your rights, you can use the forms provided by Cayro Woman SL , or send a letter to Cayro Woman SL , at the following postal address Calle Celulosa 18 – Sevilla (41017); Visibly indicating the specific right that is exercised. You can also send an e-mail to the email address email@example.com
Security and confidentiality measures in the treatment of your personal data
From Cayro Woman SL we care about guaranteeing the security, secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data of its users. Therefore, in compliance with current legislation, we undertake to adopt rigorous security measures and adequate technical means to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way, the personal data that Cayro Woman SL collects by means of communications or contact that you may have with your user, will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keeping them secret and guaranteeing the duty to keep them by adopting all necessary and reasonable measures that prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Protection of personal data
Calle Celulosa 18 – Sevilla (41017), Seville, Spain
Tel: +34 954 52 23 97
|Purpose of the treatment||Maintain the established commercial relationship, as well as keeping you informed through electronic commercial communications about our products.|
|Conservation period||Maintain the established commercial relationship, as well as keeping you informed through electronic commercial communications about our products.|
|Conservation period||On the one hand, the accounting and tax information will be KEPT DURING THE DEADLINES required to comply with legal obligations. +34 954 52 23 97 . In relation to the sending of advertising, we may keep this information and send you advertising as long as you do not object to it.|
|Legitimation||Existence of a contractual relationship, legitimate interest and consent, according to each purpose and possible assignment.|
|Recipients of the data (assignments or transfers)||– The data may be transferred to Cayro Woman SL
– The data may be transferred or communicated, where appropriate, to banks to carry out collections or payments, as well as at the request of Public Administrations, Courts or Tribunals.
– The data may be transferred to the other companies of the Group whose activities are related to the purchased product.
|DPO / DPD||You can contact the Data Protection Officer of Cayro Woman SL . or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Tel: + 34 954 52 23 97 .|
|Rights||You may exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Portability, Suppression or, where appropriate, Opposition. To exercise the rights, you must submit a letter to the address indicated above. You must specify which of these rights you request to be satisfied and, in turn, must be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document. In case you act through a representative, legal or voluntary, you must also provide a document that proves the representation and identification document of the same.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to personal data protection, filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.agpd. es ).
Compliance with data protection
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data that you have provided will be incorporated into a file whose responsible is Cayro Woman SL . ( CIF: B90185018 and registered office – Calle Celulosa 18 – Sevilla (41017), Seville, Spain ) in order to process your request for subscription and to be able to periodically send you information of interest, keeping you informed through electronic commercial communications about our products and services.
The legitimacy derives from the existence of a contractual relationship, legitimate interest and consent, according to each purpose and possible assignment.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current data protection regulations, you may exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Portability, Limitation of treatment, Suppression or, where appropriate, Opposition as explained on this page.